element^n Accounting Officer
The Accounting Officer is responsible for functions related to accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing, general accounting procedures, file maintenance and Archive.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily accounting activities including posting journal entries, managing the general ledger, processing accounts payable, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports for internal and external use: balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Continuously review bank, suppliers, clients and other debtors and creditors accounts reconciliations
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with local financial legal and tax requirements.
- Maintains back up folders.
- Updates the Revenue spreadsheets Maintain spreadsheets for data & follow up.
- Bachelor Degree in Business (Emphasis: Accounting and Finance) with 2 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Lebanese applicable laws, codes and regulations
- Strong organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact well with others, Research Skills, Analyzing Information, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality, Thoroughness.