Senior Full-Stack Developer
As a Senior Software Developer you will:
- Analyze, design and develop technical solutions according to functional specifications documents and technical requirements.
- Maintain and extend existing application code and components.
- Deploy, monitor and support application code on production clusters.
- Assist QA staff with unit and integration testing of core application and components.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Contribute to software architecture and design by assisting in technical analysis discussions and suggesting new ideas.
- Contribute to the improvement of internal processes and best practices.
- 6+ years work experience in the software domain.
- Experience with a broad range of existing Web 2.0 development technologies tools and approaches. Understanding of the RESTful approach to APIs.
- Leadership and mentoring skills and experience.
- Experience with Amazon AWS cloud technologies.
- Experience with NoSQL / schema-less databases such as PostgreSQL, TimescaleDB, etc.
- Database administration and performance tuning, in particular MySQL.